Friday, May 29, 2009
ROCK CLIMBING BABY
Oh my gosh, I love rock climbing. I was totally freaked out when I saw some of the people from the cohort on those rocks from the FREEWAY, but that soon went away. I was scared at first when I started on the first climb because a) I have never climbed on a real rock before and b) there were no real spots to put your feet! After I got up that one, I knew I could do the rest. Megan and I went over to do Vertigo, but it ended up taking a long time so I decided to get the rest of my climbs done so I wouldn't make the people I drove late, and so I could get the rest done. I really really enjoyed climbing and would love to do it again sometime. Oh and it's all about the shoes man. Those shoes could have you climbing up any rock, they are so grippy on the rock it's crazy. K bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment