Friday, May 15, 2009
I DID IT!!
I finally got the advanced on the unicycle! I am so proud of myself, all those falls and bruises! Now I just need to get a camera and record it so I can put a picture up here and show my kids when I'm old that I used to be able to ride a unicycle. Today everyone is going to Lake Wenatchee for the honors camp. I feel kinda bad because Leanne said I didn't have to go since it would be too cold for Millie, so I will be going tomorrow. I'm looking forward to making stick vases and ice cream, but other than that not real excited about this. Don't really understand what it has to do with movement 3, but oh well. Anyway, I should be putting up pictures soon...I need to...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment