Thursday, May 21, 2009

catching up

So lots has happened since I last logged in. We had honor's camp, and went for the bike ride. The bike ride was awesome, I was a little slow going up but down was SWEET...my only wish was that we could have gone faster. I should have been in the lead on the way down because all I wanted to do was fly! So then there was honor's camp, I was only there for basically like 30 hours, but that was quite enough. The rec counselors were pretty rude and so was the cook...yeah. Not to mention we didn't even need to be there...our classes had nothing to do with movement 3. Really it was a waste of my time and money when I could have been with my daughter seeing her great grandpa for the last time. I really missed out on that...

No comments:

Post a Comment