When we first went over the syllabus for Movement 3, I was a little taken back by how many requirements there will be for this class. I was not sure how we could have a 4 hour class that could go over the time. When I saw that sometimes we will be hours over the time that we should be done for class I was upset. Mostly, because I have a baby who needs me, but now that she has gotten older, it is not such a big deal because I have found daycare for her. Now that the stress has been lifted, I am very excited to learn about all the different things we are going to learn in this class.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
First Thoughts of Movement 3
When we first went over the syllabus for Movement 3, I was a little taken back by how many requirements there will be for this class. I was not sure how we could have a 4 hour class that could go over the time. When I saw that sometimes we will be hours over the time that we should be done for class I was upset. Mostly, because I have a baby who needs me, but now that she has gotten older, it is not such a big deal because I have found daycare for her. Now that the stress has been lifted, I am very excited to learn about all the different things we are going to learn in this class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment